I can not believe that in two days it will be our year anniversary!! It went by so fast....3 new nieces, 1 new nephew, new brother in law, soon to be another one..., new hair cut, 2 new (to us) cars, new bank account :), sister in new country, band more and more famous, more money on the paycheck! Sounds like a pretty ok year! I am so grateful that a year ago i was able to marry the man of my dreams. He is such a sweetheart! The most patient loving man ( I am sure all of you who know me would know that he would have to be patient.) I am so grateful for my life, I am blessed with so much love around me. Everyday there is something new. Here are a few pictures...me and some friends that I have had since 5, my new do, up in Sundance, where Cole's band, Kid Theodore played, the worlds best grandpa running with all the children, and my adorable 11 nieces and nephews!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
A year allready
I can not believe that in two days it will be our year anniversary!! It went by so fast....3 new nieces, 1 new nephew, new brother in law, soon to be another one..., new hair cut, 2 new (to us) cars, new bank account :), sister in new country, band more and more famous, more money on the paycheck! Sounds like a pretty ok year! I am so grateful that a year ago i was able to marry the man of my dreams. He is such a sweetheart! The most patient loving man ( I am sure all of you who know me would know that he would have to be patient.) I am so grateful for my life, I am blessed with so much love around me. Everyday there is something new. Here are a few pictures...me and some friends that I have had since 5, my new do, up in Sundance, where Cole's band, Kid Theodore played, the worlds best grandpa running with all the children, and my adorable 11 nieces and nephews!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute B!!! I didn't even recognize all those girls in the first pic until I read your post. How fun that you can all still get together. Okay, I love your hair cut. Very adorable!
Anyway, happy anniversary to both of you! I'm grateful to call you "family."
i hope you had fun on your anniversary, i know i saw you last night, but i was kinda out of it, thanks for the pictures
good job b putting up this post! thanks for the fun pics! love you both!
Yay! I love your new post! congrats on the one year! Isn't it incredible how time flies when you're having fun? Love the hair... you look spectacular as usual:)
Post a Comment