Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Barnson Weekend




What is happening to my husband???!!! He is becoming this baby mania! He is mad at me in this picture because i moved Gracies blanket so we could see her face, but he was trying to get her asleep! These are my glasses...gross because my last contact ripped in half and i thought i ordered more but i guess i didn't... on sunday a lady came up to me and was trying to figure out if i was cole's wife or not cause i put blonde in my hair and i had glasses on!! how funny. This is jessica's finace, Trever. They are getting married in three weeks about! I am so glad to be apart of this family, Cole and I are so lucky to have so many family members that we just LOVE!

9 comments:

Rachael said...

he looks so natural holding a baby ! hint hint ( have kids please).

The Beckstrands said...

CUTE! That's great news that he is becoming a baby maniac! Brynn needs a little friend soon! Oh... and by the way.. your glasses look way cute on you!!! Love you!

Kjirsten said...

Yes, please have kids! Hey, Bekah I am so glad you have a blog. I will add you to my links now. Love you!

Tawna said...

I love it! Cute pictures of Cole holding another baby!!

I didn't know Jessica was engaged! How fun for her!

aimee.mcd said...

Your glasses look super cute on you - I hope your contacts take a while to get in. :) Just kidding, I can only say that 'cause I had to wear mine for 6 weeks!! Now my eyes are perfect (yes, perfect). :) lol

You two are such a great couple! I love getting to know you!

Annalyn said...

That is kind of weird - the Cole and baby thing I mean. Very cute pictures of both of you. And, darling glasses despite what you said. We need to plan another wax party!!

angi bradley said...

Next time you go to the ranch, call us and we'll meet in Richfield for dinner or something. We'd love to see you guys!

Unknown said...

You guys are way too cute together and that look to natural! Your glasses are way cute and whats with the hair poll... its darling too!

We have moved said...

Hey Bekah and Cole! So we finally got a blog!! I like the picture of me and Trev. He is so cute :) and are you guys! Love you both!