Monday, February 25, 2008
BELOVED LEXI
Okay so it is really Rachael's dog...but i feel like she is mine cause we have gotten so close. I have cried everday over her. She got let out on friday to go potty and she pushed the gate open and let herself out. She has been missing ever since! Pray for her...please, I need my dog back, she has been there for me through everything. The only one that never judges me. I Love her. She is a boxer, 6 years old, light brown, and the cutest thing that you have ever seen. Please let me know if you find her. Once i find my charger for my camera i will put a picture up. Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So sad!! I hope you find her. Losing a dog can be the hardest thing. Its just like losing a family member.
this is my dog! i want her back! please! anyone! i will be putting a picture on my blog and making posters soon too. i just cant believe she is gone!
We're praying you find her!
That's aweful! I'll tell Amanda, she lives by Rach. We'll all keep looking! ...But, cute blog! :)
oh this breaks my heart!!! my little sister's kitty, JACK is missing too:( That is why I don't want animals... its too sad when they run away, die, get sick, etc....
Hey Bekah, just letting you know you should check out Amanda's blog: http://thehansen3family.blogspot.com/ -she has a really funny story up about my nieces!
Post a Comment