Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES


I know that it is one day early..but i wanted to wish all a happy love day. This is my favorite holiday, i just love LOVE. I am so lucky to have such a cute and lovey husband. He is so good to me. We are celebrating a day later, on friday because of Cole's school....I think that we are going to eat our wedding cake, a year later!! I will have to show pictures of us eating it. We are planning to go to Europe at the end of the summer, I am so excited to see two of my sisters!! It will be the trip of a lifetime. I hope everyone is able to have a wonderful V day with there lover! This is a picture of Cole and our Niece, Gracie. This is one example of how sweet he is!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! I love valentines too!!! That is a very tender picture of Cole. What a cutie. Holy Moly... you're going to Europe! JEALOUS!

Rachael said...

cute cole , good job! happy v day b love you!

Tawna said...

How cute! There is nothing like a man taking care of a baby! Have fun eating your wedding cake. We didn't want to eat ours one year later...gross!! We ate it on our one month anniversary instead. Let me know how it tastes!!
http://bloggityblog-whiteblog.blogspot.com

Alisha Johnson said...

Cole looks like he'll be such a natural Daddy... :) Happy Valentines!