Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cole, Cole, Cole



I know, I know......It has been forerver! I don't know why we have so busy lately, I guess it's better to be busy then to be bored! Last week we where in St. George, Parowan, and Cedar City for Jessica and Trever's wedding. It was a blast. Everything turned out great. Then we came back and celebrated St. Patricks day with The Beckstrands, And Easter with the Hudsons. Josh, my two year old nephew is in LOVE with Cole. It is the cutest thing ever. He just wants to be wherever Cole is. Cole had to go to the bathroom, and Josh kept one knocking on the door telling everyone Cole was in the bathroom. It is the sweetest thing to watch your husband with children. Cole is going to be such a sweet dad! Speaking of Cole, He is changing jobs in April. He will be doing side jobs with tile, singing at weddings and events, and if needs be he will be going down to circleville to work on the ranch.....you do what you have to do to keep money coming in! so if anyone needs to hire him let me know:) We can't wait for this spring....do you notice how everyone is so happy lately, I think it's the Vit D we are all getting from the beautiful sun!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

yeah! its a new post. it was time!! cute pics. i am so glad that you were able to play with us on easter , josh is still talking about cole! he keeps telling me that cole is coming over in a little bit! cole is a great uncle!and when will he be that cute dad?

Heidi said...

it's nice to see a new post! Yea, it is the best to watch hubby's with kids. it gets me all excited:) So, it's been way too long as usual. Give me a call girlie, i miss you!

The Beckstrands said...

CUTE! I love the new post! I didn't ever give you those st patrick day pictures did I??? I will have to give them to you on Tuesday night at our scrapbooking apt :-) Love you!!! Oh... and I think Cole will be such a cute dad too!!! And you will be the cutest mom!

Renae Syrett said...

Hey Bekah, just want to say hi cause I never get around to calling...the pic of you and Cole on your blog is a beauty! Love you guys!

Cory & Alli said...

Way cute pictures! Good luck with the new job!

Erin said...

Hey guys, so nice to know you're in the blogging world. Jessica told me about your blog so we've now added you to our fav's list. Too bad we only see each other at weddings, hopefully this summer will be better with Lake Powell and all. Love you guys!