Friday, April 4, 2008

THE BUS






Here it is. The Kid Theodore Band bus! It is soo fun! They are remodeling it to make it into a RV so they can travel with it. I think this is so funny because i have never seen these boys so happy and giggly about it. Becky, Chris, and Brynn came up to see it too! Brynn didn't know what to think. You all need to come see a show now, and we will give you a tour of THE BUS!!! 

7 comments:

Rachael said...

lol . you have told me about it, but its not what i was expecting at all! lol lol lol i love it . i think josh will love it too! cant wait to see it!

The Beckstrands said...

So fun! I love it!! I'm so glad that you put these pictures up!!! the bus really is awesome... and the band is so funny- they all could NOT stop smiling!

AshleeBashlee said...

Thats so fun. I need to come to a show!

Alisha Johnson said...

That bus is awesome! :) I love it! Ha ha, we'd love to come see it. Who is the designated driver? :)

Cory & Alli said...

Bekah, that bus is the coolest thing ever! Can't wait to see it in person!

Karli said...

this bus really is so awesome! thanks again for tonight! that was so much fun!

Ruth said...

hey, i looked at his wedding singers blog. looks good! are you gonna add bios & more pics & prices & songs they sing? marcos totally knows how to help make a webpage come up when someone searches for it on google so let me know if you want his help with that. love ya! good luck cole!