So I know everybody thinks that i am crazy. So I will just confirm your thoughts. I am in the middle of scrap booking, thanks becky for getting me obsessed, and I am doing High school dances. Boy, does this bring back memories!! So my sophmore and junior year i kept the black frame that comes with it with the theme and dance on it. Anyway I am missing half of my senior year "themes"....i must have thrown away the black frames. So those of you that went to Alta and the year of 2002 I need those themes for my scrapbook! Why is she so OCD about this?? I don't know, all i know is that i can't have it on some, it has to be all!! These are the dances I need, and I just want to thank you in advance for helping me, this is also a test to see who will really help me! :)
monster mash, christmas dance, hoe down, cheapstakes dance..and maybe girls pref (i think it is supergirls pref though)
Again I thank you so much for your help!!
Bekah
5 comments:
You are SO funny! I know..scrapbooking is just WAY too fun! I wish that I could help you out with your little dilemma... but sadly I was in KY :-( I hope that someone will help you out though... because it is so true- you can't just have a few... it has to be all the same! I love you!
You are crazy, Scrapbookin' Queen! I should hang out with you and Becky more to see if I can catch a scrapbooking bug.... I just have the hardest time with that! Your page you showed today in church was seriously cute!
What in the heck is supergirl's pref and cheapstakes dance??? We never had those dances. Did things change that much in 6 years? Sorry I can't help you either. But now there's one more fun thing we can do when I get back: go through your scrapbooks! Love ya!
That sounds so fun, and brings back good memories. I could help you I still have all of my pictures and I know they have the frames on them, but they are at my moms house. And I am in Virginia. I will be coming to visit in June or July so if you don't have them by then let me know and I can get them. Plus we can get together when I come to town.
Sorry I can't help you out here. I've got all of Sophomore and Junior years too, but no Senior.
Post a Comment