Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a BOY!!!





We went to the doctor today and everything seems to be wonderful, and we found out we are having a little BOY!! When the nurse told us, we just looked at eachother in shock because we thought we knew it was a girl, we have been calling him her. It was so fun to watch him move and stretch all over. such a cute little guy! We are thinking about the name Jude...but are open to suggestions. But please don't be rude about the name Jude, you would be surprise what people will say, but if you have a name to share feel free!! Our baby is due on January 9th! Also now we are going to make our blog private so send us your email so we can invite you! Love, Barnsons

21 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

I love the name Jude! Very cute! He's guarenteed to be a stud with a name like that! Make sure to put me on the list when the blog goes private! ms.alli.k@gmail.com

Karli said...

I'm so excited for you!! You'll have the cutest little boy ever! Karli_8@hotmail.com

Kjirsten said...

Congrats! I am seriously so freaking excited for you!!! I can't wait until he comes, he is going to be one good looking kid. Here is my email: kjirstenfox@yahoo.com

Love you~

Ruth said...

Yippee!!! Congrats! Woo hoo! Yay! We're super excited!!! He seriously will be one gorgeous baby boy!

Don't forget to add my email & Marcos' please. :)

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Bekah!!!! It's Abby.. how are you? I saw your blog on Kjirstens and I was so excited! I haven't seen or talked to you in so long. You're pregnant and having a boy! I'm so happy for you! You look great! Here's my email, I want to keep in touch... abicrambie@hotmail.com.

AshleeBashlee said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. I don't think there is a more perfect name for him, with the parents he will have!

Barnson Family said...

it's about stinkin time you updated this thing! Congrats tho. I dont know if you got my text back to you! Better invite us to the blog!
amberleeo@hotmail.com

So let me know if we are all going out on Fri.
Amber

Rachael said...

i am so excited for my new nephew!!

Megan said...

I know what you are talking about. I have got quite a few people that think my baby's name is weird. It makes me so mad!! But I love Jude! It is way cute. Here is my email address and Ashlee's for when you move to private.
meggainer@gmail.com
ashchristiansen@gmail.com

Love ya!

angi bradley said...

Ha... remember our discussion about me being sure that Remi was a boy? I bet you're glad you found out! I am SOOOO excited for you guys!

Shelbi McCormick said...

Hey! Im so glad you updated your blog! IM so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Boys are the best! He will be darling.. I think jude is a way cute name. When my cousin was pregnant, she didnt tell anyone the name till he was born, cause you find out that everyone has something to say about it. Just choose one that you guys love! my e-mail is s_shelbi@hotmail.com

Maria said...

Hey Bekah! Scott and I are so excited for you! Babies boys are so much fun...now Logan will have another boy cousin (or is it 2nd cousin) to play with! We can't wait. We are hoping to make it out to Utah to visit sometime in August!
Please add my e-mail address..it is
maria.stevens4@gmail.com

Just Add Flowers said...

Bekah! Hi! I didn't know you were expecting, that is very exciting news! I think Jude is a cute name-I don't hear it all of the time and that is a good thing. Congratulations and hope to hear all the updates.
KaraNicOlsen@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

yippee!!!!!! Love it! You guys will have such a handsome man! invite me please:) heidijohnson22@gmail.com xoxo

Mike and Alyse Swenson said...

Yay!!!! How exciting! I loved having a boy first! Glad to hear that everything is going well. alyseswens@gmail.com

Karlee Turner said...

Hey Bekah! Wow, its been forever..and you are a darling little prego! So exciting! I found your blog off Marci's and wanted to say hi!
I'd love to keep viewing...
my email is karleeburton@hotmail.com

Tawna said...

hey, don't forget to add me!! twhite113@gmail.com

Congrats on the little boy!!!

The Edwards Family said...

Hey Bekah! It's Melissa (Jones) Edwards! I found your blog through the grapevine...anyway remember how we saw each other at the temple a while back and you gave me (well Court) your phone #? A few days later his phone broke and he got a new one so I don't have your # anymore :(. I have a blog too but it's private so email me your email and we can keep in touch if you want. And I'd love to be invited to your blog. My email is sunshine_819@msn.com. CONGRATS on the baby!!! That is SOOOO exciting! And I love the name Jude! It's really cute and studly for a little boy! Let's keep in touch and hang out sometime!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I'm super excited for you. And you've got a name picked out and everything (I like it a lot, bytheway). Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Nicole (Carlisle) Squires

Aubrey said...

I think Jude is wonderful! Better put me on your list dmiaubrey@yahoo.com!

Rachelle said...

Hey Becka, I just found your blog off of Lauries and was so excited! I didnt know you and Coal got married...you two are so cute!!!
Add us to your list please!
Casey & Rachelle Van Wagoner
rachelle717@hotmail.com