I think that my neices and my nephews are the cutest things ever. I can't wait for my own baby! We have been spending alot of time with family lately with everyone being in town, It's so amazing that these children grow up so FAST! Here are some cute pics that I have from the last couple of weeks.. Kenton is soo good at the guitar! Kenton, Josh and Isaac found a cool ant farm in grandma's back yard, Annalyn and Elise are such angels, Josh wanted me to take a picture of him, it was so funny because he gave me this cheazzy look, and Ty's new favorite thing, besides being naked is to climb up to the couch and fall in to mommy's arms..good thing she watches him cause i think he would do it even if she wasn't there!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Can't wait til my very own
I think that my neices and my nephews are the cutest things ever. I can't wait for my own baby! We have been spending alot of time with family lately with everyone being in town, It's so amazing that these children grow up so FAST! Here are some cute pics that I have from the last couple of weeks.. Kenton is soo good at the guitar! Kenton, Josh and Isaac found a cool ant farm in grandma's back yard, Annalyn and Elise are such angels, Josh wanted me to take a picture of him, it was so funny because he gave me this cheazzy look, and Ty's new favorite thing, besides being naked is to climb up to the couch and fall in to mommy's arms..good thing she watches him cause i think he would do it even if she wasn't there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute!
My kids are so cute!
These are all such cute pictures! I hope you are feeling ok - I need to make an apt. with you ASAP
You two are going to be such great parents, your little guy is going to be so dang handsome!
You look so adorable...you don't even look preggers...by the way, I LOVE the name Jude!
Post a Comment