Thursday, March 19, 2009

Barrus Photography

My mother-in law had a free sitting at Barrus Photography..and she gave it to us. It was so nice of her because the pictures came out SOO cute! I can't stop looking at them! He has his little blessing outfit on in some of them (she also made that for him) and another cute outfit that he already out grew! Anyway check them out



I am well aware of my obsession of Jude Bug!!

5 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

Oh my HECK!!! He is seriously the cutest little thing EVER!!! I am so in love with him! He keeps getting cuter and cuter! I wish I was there to see him! Those pictures are adorable! How fun! The one in the blessing outfit is my favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

The baby is cute. My favorite outfit is the blessing outfit, because my mother made it. A couple more sittings and he might be as cute as his girl cousins.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Jude slept for an hour. There are times we have to be so grateful for the simple things of life. Thank you so much for your support and comments. What a joke! Lets do a girls night for sure! What's your schedule like? There is a bunch of us getting together for dinner this next week. We would love to have you. I hope things are great for you. You are the freakin cutest fam!

Ruth said...

Oh so cute! I'm so glad I got to see him and hold him and play with him this weekend.

angi bradley said...

Way cute Bek! How could you not be obsessed?