CUTE! I was thinking about you today- and how fun last St. Patricks day was together!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I feel like i haven't talked to you forever! Mel has been in town, so life has been crazy, but she left tonight, so I for sure am calling you tomorrow! I love you and miss you!!! P.S. You are SUCH a cute mommy!
6 comments:
Aah! How cute is that!!!
These are both such cute pictures!! I love the shirt on Jude!
CUTE! I was thinking about you today- and how fun last St. Patricks day was together!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I feel like i haven't talked to you forever! Mel has been in town, so life has been crazy, but she left tonight, so I for sure am calling you tomorrow! I love you and miss you!!!
P.S. You are SUCH a cute mommy!
So cute! You look amazing! I am the one that took/ are taking those pictures. I started my own little photography business and am LOVING IT!
I love Jude's shirt! =)
Holy smokes he is growing!! I seriously can't get over how cute lil Jude is!!!!!
Post a Comment