We blessed Jude on sunday, and Cole did such a beautiful job! Thank you to my family who helped make the day so special for him! (This is Ryan Jude's best friend)
He Looks SOOOO cute in his little blessing outfit! I wish I could have been there! You guys are such a cute little family! I love you!!!- and by the way- Bekah... you look gorgeous!
Haven't looked at your blog for a while...and I'm so glad I did tonight! What a beautiful little guy! We're sorry we missed the blessing - hope things are going well. You sure sound so good! Call me anytime with sleep questions!
Are you kiddin me Bekah...He is the cutest!!! I wish we knew about it. I missed the shower and now the blessing. I bet you are the best mom. Lets get together! Are you missing Beck like crazy??? You guys are the cutest fam. I hope things are great!
8 comments:
So sorry we missed it, but I do have to say your little man is dang cute!! I can't wait to meet him in person!
What a beautiful family.
you look great! I'm glad it went well.
Oh, and I've been meaning to call you but don't want to wake Jude up while you're sleep training. When's a good time you can talk?
Love you!
Sorry we couldn't be there, one day I'll be healthy again and we can travel. Love you guys!
What a cute little family? Did you even have a baby? You look tiny.
He Looks SOOOO cute in his little blessing outfit! I wish I could have been there! You guys are such a cute little family! I love you!!!- and by the way- Bekah... you look gorgeous!
Haven't looked at your blog for a while...and I'm so glad I did tonight! What a beautiful little guy! We're sorry we missed the blessing - hope things are going well. You sure sound so good! Call me anytime with sleep questions!
Are you kiddin me Bekah...He is the cutest!!! I wish we knew about it. I missed the shower and now the blessing. I bet you are the best mom. Lets get together! Are you missing Beck like crazy??? You guys are the cutest fam. I hope things are great!
Post a Comment