Hey Bekah, I dont know if you remember me, but I just found your blog off of Lauries...you guys are SO CUTE! Little Jude is adorable, and that picture of him with the guitar in the drum is priceless. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! www.vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com
He looks like a mini Cole. I love it. Have you been listening to some '80's music or watching some 'Top Gun'? Take my breath away! Now I'm gonna have it in my head all day!
15 comments:
Those are such cute pictures!! He is a doll! I just love him.
Hey Bekah, I dont know if you remember me, but I just found your blog off of Lauries...you guys are SO CUTE! Little Jude is adorable, and that picture of him with the guitar in the drum is priceless. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
www.vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com
He looks so big! (and so cute) We need to get together again soon!
K, he seriously has the cutest smile ever!
what a sweetie. he looks so long. is he a tall boy?
Oh my heck he is getting so big. We will have to get together before my next baby comes. Jude is so cute!
p.s. good job on the cupons
Oh I love him! He is so cute! He can come over anytime:)
He is honestly the cutest thing! I can't wait to meet him.
He is so beautiful!! I can't believe how much he has already grown up. Very cute!
OH MY HECK BEKAH! He is SOOOO Cute! I love him so much- and I miss you guys like crazy! I can't wait for you to come visit me and Brynn! :-)
Oh my gosh! He is the cutest thing! Can't wait to see him again!!!
I can't believe how big he's getting! What a happy boy...so lucky to have you and Cole as parents:-))
Hey! I would maybe say a binky. I let Pey have it WAY too long though. Its hard, Every kid is so different.
He looks like a mini Cole. I love it. Have you been listening to some '80's music or watching some 'Top Gun'? Take my breath away! Now I'm gonna have it in my head all day!
THis little man is the perfect mixture of you and Cole. What a doll! I still want to meet him in person before he's 20.
Post a Comment