
Hello everybody my name is Jude Keali'i Barnson....I am entered in a contest for cute kids...will you please vote for me?? It will really help my self esteem!!
There are two different ways to vote
A) send an email to carvphotography@live.com
or you can go to carvphotography.blogspot.com
If I win I get Free Mothers Day pictures and I know my MOM will LOVE that
Thank you so much for your vote!!
O by the way my number is ONE so when you vote keep that in mind!
Don't forget to tell your friends, family, husbands, dogs, and whoever else to VOTE FOR ME!!
Here is a cute pic of me and my girlfriend to get you motivated!
6 comments:
hey bek!! I'm so happy you have a blog!! mine is pancherifamily.blogspot.com! Jude is so cute!! This is the first time I have seen him! hopefully we will get to come to Utah soon and we can get together!! I miss you!!
Hey Bekah, your sisters vote did count! I know it is easier to leave a note, so that is fine! There are already like 23 voters! Pretty crazy!
What cute babies :) They defiantly make a cute couple
thanks! oh and i already voted :) i was one of the first! good luck!
hey, I voted! and check out my blog!
Hey Bekah this is Annie Payne Osburn...I just wanted to tell you how adorable your son is! He is SO sweet! Congrats sweetie! xoxo
Post a Comment