Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cowboy Take Me Away..

Y  A couple of weeks ago we went down to Circleville so Cole could help with branding the cows! Jude and I decided to go with them since I didn't have to work for a couple of days.We also wanted to see our cute new neice Addelaid We showed Jude the Dog, Cows, and Horses...he could have cared less. It was right after his nap so maybe that didn't help anything but we thought he would have been somewhat interested. Until later when Grandpa wanted him to go on the horse with him...thats when he freaked! I think this first picture is so sad...I didn't blame him for being scared. I WAS! But when he did calm down it ended up being a pretty cute pic! 


We are still planning on Cali,  J  we are going to take one more trip there to find a place to live, since we didn't have any luck last time. This time we will not be taking Jude with us...so we can get more done! The good news is that I am seriously deciding on coming back to Utah once a month to work for a couple of days. I have too many clients that want me to, and I could use the ticket for a tax write-off. So we will see if I end up doing that. I know my family would love it so they can see Jude. And Jude would love to see them!

 Kid Theodore is still doing great, Cole got his 5 thousand dollar check in the mail yesterday..from when he won a rock, paper, scissors contest! Of course we went straight to the bank to deposit it (in the kid theodore account)..to bad not in ours!! :)  I really am so proud of my husband he is a go getter! I couldn't ask for a better daddy to Jude either. Since we have introduced carrots to Jude I have been at work so Cole has been doing it, and thinks it is so funny. I guess Jude can't get enough!! He trys to take the spoon from daddy and they end up just making a HUGE mess..i know i came home to it last night!! 

Anyway things are going great here at the Barnson home! I think we are trying to savor are last weeks here in Utah!!! H 

6 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

That picture is sad!!! But the other ones are SO cute! He is so handsome!!! I loved reading your update- since I haven't talked to you in a few days :-( Are you still planning on staying for June so that I can see you? I really really hope so!!! I miss you like crazy! And of course I really want to see Jude too! Love you!!

Unknown said...

cute babe! love you!

Rachael said...

Such cute pictures! I don't want you to move!

Beth said...

I can't believe you guys are freaking leaving. Let's go out to dinner with Megan before you get out of Utah.

Rachelle said...

Way cute pictures! And the one on the horse with his grandpa really did turn out super cute!

Amber said...

Bekah I love you! I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys. When are you moving to califorinia!? I want to visit when you guys are here! I love seeing the pictures and updates of baby Jude! He is so dang cute!! Miss you!