Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lullaby and Goodnight...

 Thank you Jude for sleeping so well last night...
we put him to bed at 7:30. (he was fed at 7) he woke up at ten for a bottle..........and slept until 8!! I love you buddy! Mommy is so much happier when she gets her sleep!!

5 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

Yea!!! Congrats!!!

Annalyn said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad for you - you didn't even have to try to get rid of that second bottle...way to go Jude!!

BAWC said...

good boy

The Beckstrands said...

WOW! That is so great! I love it when they sleep good! I had a total opposite night. Brynn slept for a couple hours, then woke up at 2:30 and was up crying until 6AM!!! AHHHH!! I wanted to die. At least one of us got a good nights rest :-) I love you!!!

Chita said...

How nice. He is surely growing up so fast. He's still so cute.