Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother I love you..Mother I do

Y  I hope all of you wonderful women out there had a fabulous mothers day! I did. It started at 1 am. Cole called me to tell me that he was home so I went to unlock the door. (we don't have keys for our house..i know weird) But I don't like him to open the garage after a show because it is too late and I don't want Jude to wake up. Anyway when I opened the door he had a single rose for me..so sweet! Then he took care of Jude all night (poor cole Jude decided to wake up THREE times....only eating once....) Then Cole let me sleep in..8:20 is as long as I could do it! Then he made me breakfast. Gave me a gift card to a nice spa ( I know I work for one, but it is nice to be the client sometimes) Jude gave me a vest and a gift card for shoes!! We went to church with my mom! Or rather she came with us. Had Rach and family over for dinner and desert...and celebrity apprentice. It really was a perfect day!! Love you honey! You are sooo sweet to me! THANK YOU!  Y
      

   Dancing to TuTu's (grandma's) music Card


Josh panted flowers for Tutu, Mom, and Auntie B


watching our show



Cole and Me in our Autisim shirts with Ty Ty


Me and Rach


Dinner

6 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

How sweet! I told Cory he had to get me a mother's day gift, even though I'm not a mom yet! Anyway, it looks like you had the perfect day!

Shelbi McCormick said...

Such Cute Shirts!! Im glad you had a great mothers day! I love Jude!

Amber said...

I'm so glad you had a good mother's day! Cole is such a sweetheart!

Tawna said...

So cute!! Wow, look at your cute family! I love it!! So, I totally missed the post about you moving to Cali! Why are you moving???

Ruth said...

So cute Bekah! Glad you had a nice mother's day! xoxo

Rachael said...

Happy Mother's Day B! It was such a nice relaxing night, thanks for having us over! love you