Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moving




Last week we went to LA to find a place to live (again). We finally had good luck!! We found a beautiful home built in the 50's. It is small but super cute. 2 bedrooms, little kitchen, big common area, and small bathroom. I can't wait to decorate it!! It seems to be in a safe neighborhood too! There is a guest loft...2 of the band members will live there. And a HUGE backyard...well not really a yard but big enough to park "The Bus" and set up a pool for Jude, washer and dryer, hammock, lawn chairs, and patio set....I am already planning ;)  Also last week my phone just broke out of no where...it could have been all of the times that it dropped?! Don't worry I am FINALLY going to get a new one tomorrow. Here are some cute pics of the place.

The kitchen




The large common area


Half of the backyard


The front yard


Our road trip: wednesday night to Vegas, Leave Jude with grandparents friday morning, drive to LA, look for a house, found one but Realtor out of town, drive back to Vegas (miss Jude & nothing to do for 2 days), spend time in Vegas, Cole & his dad drive to LA to sign on papers monday afternoon, Cole's mom and me drive to Cedar City monday night to see my sweet neice and wait for Cole, Tuesday Cole drives back to Cedar to pick me up and we drive home!! Poor Jude, He hates the car!!
p.s. we move june 6th

11 comments:

Karli said...

I'm so sad you guys are moving!! That will be so fun though! Your house looks really cute!

Rachelle said...

That house is adorable! I love old homes...the yard and the loving room are HUGE!!!

Mililani said...

Aloha to you three. We will miss seeing our ohana when we return home in a year. Keep the pics coming, can't get enough.

Megan said...

Are you going to come say goodbye to me before then?! I am going to miss you so much!

Unknown said...

The house looks really nice and cute! You guys are going to have to much fun! Oh and thanks for coming and saying hi. It was so good to see you and Jude! And it was nice to have some girl talk!

The Beckstrands said...

How exciting! I am so happy that you posted pictures of the house on here- so now when we talk I will know what you are talking about it! It's really cute! I can't believe you are moving so soon! Crazy! I can't wait to see you in a month! I miss you SOOOO much! Love you! Oh...and by the way- Jude is SO cute- I can't stand it! I am so excited to play with him while you are at work!! YAY!

Alisha Johnson said...

What a cute little place... Weird how it's suddenly becoming a reality! We do need to get together in Cali. It was fun seeing you today. Jude is such a stud! Both Jayce and I adore him.

Anonymous said...

Cute house! Where is it? Have fun and enjoy the sunshine:~))

Rachael said...

I am glad you put these pics up. It is very cute. I am excited for you, but I am in denial that you are moving. What do you think will happen when I realize that this is really happening?

Beth said...

June 6th?!? What the freak? That's craziness. I think you guys will have an awesome time.

Amber said...

I can't wait to come visit you guys and see the new pad! Hope the move went well. I'll let you know when I'm free to come up so we can plan something. Love ya!