- Putting everything in his mouth
- Sucking and sucking and sucking
- More grouchy
- Swollen gums on his two front teeth (My sis in law showed me this one, thanks alisha)
- Tiered more
Why am I so sad about this?? He is getting so big so fast!!
We go to Cali next week again, to find a place to live. The good news is that we are looking for a house, I might have mentioned that?. We are working with a Realtor this time and she has lists of places to look at. I guess you should have your ducks in a row before you go to find a place to live ;) The pics on line actually are making me more excited! I was being a baby about it before but now that I got an idea in my head I just want to hurry up and do it so we can move on with our lives!! Cole is out of town alot lately..so I have looked at everyone and their dogs blogs tonight. Is it so sad that is what I do for fun now a days?? Welcome to motherhood ;) I am just so grateful that my baby is sooo dang good. Earlier today after Jude's THIRD nap I went to go get him and he didn't want to play so we went and laid on a bed to just talk and relax....an hour and a half later we woke up!! Thanks jude for falling asleep with me. Poor guy he probably saw me asleep and was like ...okay I guess we will go back to sleep!! I am sure he loved every second of it..he LOVES to sleep with us. He is so cuddley..he can never get too close. Maybe he just thought "I should take advantage while i can" ( I try not to let him sleep with us...it has been a LONG process) Anyway I feel great now that I had a late nap and Jude is in bed...I guess I should go get something done. If anyone is still reading this LONG message..sorry I have been rambling on and on! goodnight
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! A house?! How super exciting! I can't wait to hear more after you come back from Cali.
I don't want you to move! love you
Post a Comment