Okay prepare yourself for a million pics.....but everyone keeps asking me to post of the house...so here it is (plus a few of my HAPPY boy)
Jude and HIS lemon tree..anytime he can not stop crying we just take him over here where he can pick a leaf and try to eat it....so funny! I had to take a pic of him with it!

The bus is finally here (there is a grapefruit tree behind here that we tried...so yummy)

First band practice (missing brandon)

50's oven/stove (love it) where is the stove?? In the drawer of course!!

Kitchen

Table

Main room

Main room (yes that armour is apart of our bedroom set, there is another dresser that is in one of Jude's closets...it couldn't all fit in our room...but it worked out!)

Main room

Jude's room

Jude's room

Our huge mirrored closet

Our bedroom

The bathroom ( this curtain was $50.....I had a gift card and I loved it...so what I splurged?) plus I hate this bathroom..it is so small so now it makes me happy when I see the curtain.

Love my mommy

Love my daddy

Love to roll

LOVE to eat (homemade baby food)

Love my toys

7 comments:
Love it! He is so stinkin' cute! I love his big smile, what a happy little boy.
I love it! He is getting so big! I miss you guys! I didnt even know you were leaving so soon:( When you come back in town, call me!
You decorated your house SO cute! I love it! And Jude is seriously to die for!!! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!! YAY!! I miss you SO bad! Love you!
Jude is adorable! I love the 1950's stove, how unique!
Seriously, everyone in the ward misses you guys so much - especially me!!! Jude looks absolutely ADORABLE!!! Let me know if you guys come back to SLC anytime soon so we can see you. (Then you would get to see my big pregnant belly!! ...'cause I have been to lazy/busy to update my own blog. :) )
So... did you guys actually buy the house or are you renting? It's adorable!
Bekah! So cute! Sorry it has taken me so long to look at this. Thanks for putting all these pictures up of your apartment! It reminded me that I haven't done that yet on my blog. Oh well. Maybe I'll get around to cleaning some day.
Your hair is cute. Did you cut it?
Post a Comment