Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Job

Okay, so yes I am crazy!! I start a new job tomorrow...at Beauty Collection. I am basically renting the space from him.....since I know so many people in LA :) So here is the deal, I need to get clients, and I need to get the fast! Here are a few marketing ideas that my sis, Ruth had for me.
  • write down the name of the client on three cards, and have them give them away..when I recieve all three cards they recieve...something complimentary 

  • put something at the cash register (at the beauty supply store {Beauty Collection})

  • ward & friends discounts 

Help me.  What else can I do? For some reason I had all of these idea, before I took the job...and now my brain froze. Please give me any ideas that you can have.
Thank you!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

that picture at the top is the cutest ever! love you

Beth said...

If they have a similiar site like KSL classfieds that might be a good way.

Ruth said...

yeah, put up an ad on craigslist.com

and what about printing off coupons/flyers and putting them on people's car windsheilds

and remember marcos' idea of putting up flyers at the local colleges?

and once you get your business cards, I bet places like subway and smoothie king will let you put up your card/flyer or even leave a stack of flyers for customers to take.