Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Anger Management
I think I need to find an anger management place for me!! Why do I let small things make me sooo crazy! It's okay if Jude is off schedule and is a whinny boy all day cause daddy didn't let him nap, right? It's okay that we are suppose to be on a FAMILY trip and it's not going as planned at all, right? Whatever....I need to find peace, but where the HECK is it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hmmm...it's nice when things go smoothly, but learning to pause and realize that you can still have fun even when things don't go according to plan is when you find peace. I haven't mastered it yet, but it is OK if Jude goes off schedule and if plans change. Take some slow deep breaths and CHOOSE to enjoy it. That's what it really boils down to. Choice. Good luck.
I am sorry your having a bad day , just think in the back of your head that your sister is coming to play with you soon!!! love you, hang in there!
Turns out it worked out better for the day :) We where able to go to Cedar City to see some cousins, and Jude slept on the way there because he was so tiered :)
vacations are always off schedule, I used to try when Kevin was little but by the timet he second baby hit it was catch a nap where you can find it, lol. It is only for a few days then you can work on getting everything back to normal :)
LOL
You remind me of someone . . . oh wait, that's me.
I had an epiphany today that my kids are going to be super stressed out all the time if I don't learn how to calm down.
Post a Comment