I can't believe it has been OVER a month since I last posted! So much has happened and a MILLION pics need to be posted! But that will have to wait. I feel a little overwhelmed lately with everything. I don't know if it is the season, being poor, living out of state or if it is because I watch Oprah as much as possible (it's during Jude's nap time..I planned that :) I have really felt motivated to do something more for the world. WOW, I know that sounds so big but when you watch this clip it really isn't. I can't believe how niave I have been. There are so many things going on in our world that I just usually turn my head on. I figure if I don't know it then it's better that way. I was wrong. The more we can do for others the better this world can be. I know I am a little bit of a nerd but I really have been so close to God lately that I felt I should share this. This is from Oprah, of course, I hope it touches you as much as it touched me. We really don't have any money right now but I think we can come up with $7.00 a month. $7.00 a month can supply a set of school books for one girl!
Click HERE for the video
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SWEAR I was just (like that's what I was researching online before I came to your blog and pondering) thinking of "recruiting" some girls for a couple of philanthropy projects.
Sooo, saying that, we should chat. Wanna come over this Wednesday? :)
We are moving in with my parents:( We just have to get out of debt and this is the only way to so it. It will be good just hard but hey then maybe we can get into a real house:) When are you coming you we should do lunch?
You are so wonderful!!! What an example you are to be struggeling yourself and still find the means to help someone else! YOu are AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment