Jude turned 1 on the 29th and there is SO much to blog about, but I haven't had time...that's another story. But to hold you over here are a few cute video's of my sweetheart!! He is a FUNNY funny boy, and I love him so much! He started walking 2 days ago!!!
Brandon and Jude being Silly and you might have to turn your computer sideways to see a better view! sorry, I forget it isn't like a camera!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can not believe it!!! what a stud ! walking at 1 !! wow buddy , I miss you so much already! love you bug
oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! what a smart baby boy!!! can't wait to hear more updates. thanks for posting these. looks like he has fun with Brandon. :)
Freak! He is so cute! I can't believe he's already walking! Crazy. Let me know next time you come up. I would like to see you and your kid.
Wow, I just saw him Sunday and he was almost there! Way to go Jude!
I can't believe he is walking! How fun!!! I can't wait to see him! When are you coming in town again? Hopefully next time you do Claire will be here :-)
Yay! That is so great!
Post a Comment