Friday, October 15, 2010

Rachael's Visit in June

I know this is all the back in June, but hopefully I can somewhat catch up so I can actually post all my cute pumpkin patch pics this month!!


The one good thing about having a husband gone ALL of the time is all the many people that love us and come spend time with us!! I am so lucky to have such amazing people in our life! Jude, of course LOVES it too!

My sister Rachael, was able to come out and brought one of her two cute boys with her. Josh, who is 5 years old is SUCH a big boy cousin for Jude. They are both OBSESSED with each other. Every Since Jude was in my tummy, Josh always would talk about Jude, and how much he loves him. Well I guess someone was listening in their, cause now they seriously do not get enough of each other!

We had a blast with them, and were so sad to say goodbye! We went to the ZOO, the beach, Swimming....and it's been so long I can't think what else we did! I do know that it was (as always) non stop fun!

We love you Josh and Rach!!






1 comment:

Rachael said...

Ya it was so much fun! I wish we could come back, we always have so much fun together...just like you said josh and Jude are obsessed with each other, and I am obsessed with you!!! Love u see u soon!!!