For our one year anniversary we went to Las Vegas! It was a blast, alot warmer then Utah. We caught up with our sleep, went shopping, and went to the GEORGE STRAIT concert. We were in row "E" A was on the floor, so we where so close! His openers where Sara John, we didn't like her, and Josh Turner, we loved him! He sing "long black train"....anyway. George was such a good performer, it was a great trip. Well, most of it Air Traffic Control was all off so all of the flights where messed up, and we had a four hour delay, the price you pay for fun!!
***video not working...
7 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time! I love all of your pictures... :) Thanks for your sympathy, work has been pretty tough. Mostly just being away from Jayce. Hope to see you guys soon! We love and miss you.
Hi Bekah I love your blog. It is so much fun to see all your pictures. Especially the wedding pics. You are beautiful. I am still sad I wasn't able to make it to your wedding, But my little Whit is now 1 years old. Love ya.
Marci
Come check out my blog spendlovememories.blogspot.com
Bekah! I'm so glad that you updated your blog! I seriously can't believe that you have already been married a year! It's crazy! I'm glad you had so much fun in Vegas! I'm jealous!! I want a vacation bad! Love you!
yay! Glad you updated! oh that is so fun! glad you got away for a bit. Happy Anniversary. Can't believe it's been that long. holy moly. we need to get together soon. Love you
thank you for updating it looks so good ! love you !
Hey cutie! Here is that website I told you about that has the blog layouts. Have fun!
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
Love you lots!
cute pic b at the top! you have been tagged read my blog to see what to do ! love you
Post a Comment