yep, you read right, BRANDING cow. A few weekends ago we went down to the Ranch to brand the cows. this is down twice a year the april one is the least fun for me because i don't like to go out there too much. however the october events is much worst for the cows (preg checks, and sawing off the horns) I like it better because we have the Halloween party that same weekend! So when I go i take books and several thing to keep busy. I have an excuse though, the first time cole took me down to do branding, we where dating and i ended up passed out on the dirt waking up to cowboy boots all around me....what can i say I'm a city girl :) Cole on the other hand is in cow heaven, this is his favorite thing to do in the world and stays super busy. Anyway the RANCH is a ton of fun, we always feel like we are in a different world!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Branding
yep, you read right, BRANDING cow. A few weekends ago we went down to the Ranch to brand the cows. this is down twice a year the april one is the least fun for me because i don't like to go out there too much. however the october events is much worst for the cows (preg checks, and sawing off the horns) I like it better because we have the Halloween party that same weekend! So when I go i take books and several thing to keep busy. I have an excuse though, the first time cole took me down to do branding, we where dating and i ended up passed out on the dirt waking up to cowboy boots all around me....what can i say I'm a city girl :) Cole on the other hand is in cow heaven, this is his favorite thing to do in the world and stays super busy. Anyway the RANCH is a ton of fun, we always feel like we are in a different world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Wow, Bekah! You're a cowgirl, who knew?
question: once you brand a cow do you have to do it again?
gosh, who would have predicted I would be asking my little sis this type of question . . .)
Sounds like fun. I think it is funny that you passed out. What made you pass out?
No Ruth, just once ;)
Hey Bekah... send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog! It was so good to see you the other night!
anika@unibase.us
Anika
What a sport!
No WAY!!! ... You did this?! I'm so impressed, and I thought I knew you?~! haha... I wish you could have come to the BBQ but we'll do it again soon when your husb isn't riding the celeb train.
Sounds Fun!!
Hi! This is Bryn Dahle! Just thought I would remind you of our high school reunion. All the details are at www.altahigh2002.com. Hope you can make it and please spread the word!
Hi! This is Bryn Dahle! Just thought I would remind you of our high school reunion. All the details are at www.altahigh2002.com. Hope you can make it and please spread the word!
dude sis, it is time for a new post!
Seriously its time to update this thing. It has almost been 2 months!!!!
Post a Comment