Hey Ruthie this is for you....Me at 16 weeks!!! and Cole at 0
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations! Becky told me a few weeks ago that you were pregnant, that's so exciting! I hope things are going well with you guys. A little boy will be so fun, we all need to get together some time I feel like I haven't seen everyone in so long. Congrats again!
7 comments:
Congratulations! Becky told me a few weeks ago that you were pregnant, that's so exciting! I hope things are going well with you guys. A little boy will be so fun, we all need to get together some time I feel like I haven't seen everyone in so long. Congrats again!
Lori
cole you look farther along than b. ruth will love this picture.
o ya , remember how it was your birthday the other day and you filled your bed with presents you got. i think you should post that picture!
Who's pregnant? You or Cole? LOL! That's great! Love these pictures. Thanks B!
How precious! You are both expecting.
Bekah- I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!!!!!
love the new post. you two crack me up.
Post a Comment