Monday, September 22, 2008

You asked for it....















                                                       ( Megan and Pasquale @ a KT show)
                                                    ( picnic boys)
                                                          ( Gracie)
Well 2 months, and alot has happened.....We has lots of fun visitors! The Syrett family came from North Carolina, with the twins, Avery and Presley, and Caleb!! That was a blast! and then Megan and Pasquale came to visit from ITALY....Ruth and Marcos from England will be here tomorrow!! We had a party down at the Ranch for Cole's grandma's 75th birhtday. Dad had a cupcake birthday party...we had a pet bat in our house that cole had to take care of with his cowboy hat, broom, and gloves!! And last but not least I keep getting bigger, and bigger and BIGGER!!


7 comments:

Rachael said...

thanks for the post b , its about time. Cute pics though!

Kjirsten said...

Yeah!!! It's so fun to see pics of your cute belly. You look awesome! So, are we going on a girls trip or what?:)

Shelbi McCormick said...

YAY!! Im so happy you posted new pics! We only work at the same place but never see each other! I miss you:( You look fabulous! Such a cute little pregnant lady:)

Natalie said...

Bekah
This Is Natalie(Ryan), Rachael's friend! How are you? Congratulations on being pregnant that is exciting! Hey my sister(Alex) your old Client from the Spa Club has been searching for you since you quit. She really wants to know where your working and to get an appt with you ASAP!! Can you please email me your contact info so I can give it to her to get ahold of you! my email is n.lund@theaquariumutah.com

thanks!!
Natalie

Megan said...

You look so cute!! How have you been feeling?

angi bradley said...

Your little belly is beautiful! I hope you are feeling well. I am bummed we won't be seeing you guys at Jason's wedding.

SamYam said...

I love the fetus timer on your page.