Sometimes in my life I feel so blessed to be alive...and happy! These last three weeks Cole has been out on tour from Utah to New York!! and a million stops in between! Surprisingly it went by pretty fast. I tried to stay busy while he was gone, and boy o boy did that work. I think that Heavenly Father helped me with that department. Every night when I was on the phone with Cole, I was off to go somewhere....The first weekend Becky, Elisha, and I went for a shopping trip to Las Vegas, I spent as much money as Cole did on his whole tour!! When I arrived at my in laws house in Vegas my mother in law has baby fish crackers on the side of my bed waiting for me, and flowers. The flowers where from COLE. He wrote "Miss you allready; Love, Cole." He really is the sweetest man I have ever known! (O and before he went on tour he burt me two love Cd's and wrote me a letter. It kind of made me scared to tell you the truth, because everything was so wonderful!!) The weekend after I went down to that Ranch for the big Halloween Party! It was a blast. My mother in law came back to Sandy with me and we cleaned things out that week. The kitchen is allready for baby Jude. He has his own cabinet and drawer! spoiled!! Then the last weekend we had a halloween party here, with the couples from the ward! It all was so much fun. It is so nice to have my husband home and everything much more calmer...for now!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Life is like a bowl of cherries...
Sometimes in my life I feel so blessed to be alive...and happy! These last three weeks Cole has been out on tour from Utah to New York!! and a million stops in between! Surprisingly it went by pretty fast. I tried to stay busy while he was gone, and boy o boy did that work. I think that Heavenly Father helped me with that department. Every night when I was on the phone with Cole, I was off to go somewhere....The first weekend Becky, Elisha, and I went for a shopping trip to Las Vegas, I spent as much money as Cole did on his whole tour!! When I arrived at my in laws house in Vegas my mother in law has baby fish crackers on the side of my bed waiting for me, and flowers. The flowers where from COLE. He wrote "Miss you allready; Love, Cole." He really is the sweetest man I have ever known! (O and before he went on tour he burt me two love Cd's and wrote me a letter. It kind of made me scared to tell you the truth, because everything was so wonderful!!) The weekend after I went down to that Ranch for the big Halloween Party! It was a blast. My mother in law came back to Sandy with me and we cleaned things out that week. The kitchen is allready for baby Jude. He has his own cabinet and drawer! spoiled!! Then the last weekend we had a halloween party here, with the couples from the ward! It all was so much fun. It is so nice to have my husband home and everything much more calmer...for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad that your husband is now home! How cute is he to send you flowers, he needs to remind his brother to do that too! I used to get them twice a month like clock work- got married and BAM it stopped!
I love how Gracie is holding that stupid string cheese in the picture- she wouldnt let go of that for a second! Weird kids!
Love Ya!
Welcome home Cole!
Amber
Yay. I love when you update this! You seriously do have a great husband. How cute to have flowers waiting for you in Vegas! So, did you buy maternity clothes on your shopping spree? LOL
I LOVE that picture at the top of your blog. Is that the one I took in Training Table? Oooh, I miss those fries!
Okay, and seriously, way cute halloween outfit! It looks like you found some antenae for your head. :)
Glad Cole got home safely. Love you. Can't wait to see your nursery. What a nice mother-in-law you have to help you get the house ready.
yeah you updated!! way to go cole!! thanks again for all your help cole and bekah, love you rach
Hey lady. Here's our blogspot newlywednelsons.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment