Friday, December 5, 2008

Best Date



Last night Cole and I went on the best date ever! Cole left to go to COWBOY christmas in Las Vegas. We wanted to be go on a date before he left. We went down town and finished Christmas shopping!! Yipee!! Then we had to find me a sweatshirt because the coat I took with me was too small (big surprise!!) Anyway, we went out to CPK and got out favorite avocado rolls....they are soo yummy. You have got to try them! Afterwards we went and walked around temple square, looking at the lights and listening to beautiful choirs singing christmas music. It was so nice because we took our time walking and sitting and just enjoyed being together! I want to be able to take in these moments before our lives become a little CRAZY! I love my husband so much, and I truely am blessed to be his wife..

2 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Bekah you are so cute pregnant! I'm so excited for you. We need to get together sometime. I would LOVE to see you!

Amber said...

You guys are adorable! Ah, what a fun date!! I'm kinda jealous. Anyway, you are beautiful!