I love those pictures. You are a BEAUTIFUL family! Congratulations and keep the pictures coming! P.S.I have pictures of each of my grandbabies feet on the wall...they are adorable. I love those little tootsies:-))
He is soooo cute! I love the pictures. Thanks so much for the advice about Brinlee. I put the book on hold from the library so I will have to let you know how it goes! Thanks again
11 comments:
SO cute! I love those pictures! I want some to take with me to Florida! We are going to miss you guys so bad! We love you!
I'm longing to hold Jude. But I will have to wait until he's 16 months old. Shucks! Kiss him for me.
I love those pictures. You are a BEAUTIFUL family! Congratulations and keep the pictures coming! P.S.I have pictures of each of my grandbabies feet on the wall...they are adorable. I love those little tootsies:-))
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so precious! I love them. You look so good missy! You have an adorable little family!
He is so adorable Bekah! And you look so great!
That last picture is my favorite. What a beautiful baby and mommy!
SO so precious! I can not wait to meet the little dude.
Oh such a cute family! I love all of these especially the one on the side with the guitar and drum!
He is soooo cute! I love the pictures. Thanks so much for the advice about Brinlee. I put the book on hold from the library so I will have to let you know how it goes! Thanks again
I love that he is part of my family now! I love love love you Jude!!
He is such a little cutie! I love the pics! You are such a cute little mom.
Post a Comment