Last night was my first real time out. It was good to go out with Cole but SO hard to leave my little baby. Cole has been playing up in Sundance this week, and meeting all sorts of celebrities!! Anyway so last night was his last show up there, and I really wanted to go...especially because I haven't gone to a show in a long time with the pregnancy. So my sister Ruth came over with her husband and took care of Jude from 7pm to 3am. That is 8 hours!! I can't believe how long I was away from him. All i could do is talk about him. I showed everyone his pictures and I am sure that his band members where thinking "Cole what the heck is happening to Bekah?" On the other hand I found myself so nice to everyone, and everyone was so nice to me...maybe i need to get out more! LOL I saw my friend from high school, and in the middle of our conversation I caught myself talking about Jude and how he hadn't pooed all day! I remember when i was single thinking that all mom's talk about is their children...i am defiantly a MOM!! Anyway it was nice to ride up to park city with Cole and be able to just talk with out any interruption. Cole did a fantastic job, I was seriously in AH about how good this band is! I just sat there looking at his fan base and how many there are, and that drove up to park city to see them! Before when I would go to shows I noticed there progression gradually because they would practice at the house and i would go to almost every show but this time they started to practice at Ryans house (since i got pregnant and needed my sleep) Anyway to make a long story short I was blown away about how WONDERFUL they where. For those of you who have not seen them preform I highly recommend it!
Friday, January 23, 2009
First Night Out
Last night was my first real time out. It was good to go out with Cole but SO hard to leave my little baby. Cole has been playing up in Sundance this week, and meeting all sorts of celebrities!! Anyway so last night was his last show up there, and I really wanted to go...especially because I haven't gone to a show in a long time with the pregnancy. So my sister Ruth came over with her husband and took care of Jude from 7pm to 3am. That is 8 hours!! I can't believe how long I was away from him. All i could do is talk about him. I showed everyone his pictures and I am sure that his band members where thinking "Cole what the heck is happening to Bekah?" On the other hand I found myself so nice to everyone, and everyone was so nice to me...maybe i need to get out more! LOL I saw my friend from high school, and in the middle of our conversation I caught myself talking about Jude and how he hadn't pooed all day! I remember when i was single thinking that all mom's talk about is their children...i am defiantly a MOM!! Anyway it was nice to ride up to park city with Cole and be able to just talk with out any interruption. Cole did a fantastic job, I was seriously in AH about how good this band is! I just sat there looking at his fan base and how many there are, and that drove up to park city to see them! Before when I would go to shows I noticed there progression gradually because they would practice at the house and i would go to almost every show but this time they started to practice at Ryans house (since i got pregnant and needed my sleep) Anyway to make a long story short I was blown away about how WONDERFUL they where. For those of you who have not seen them preform I highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seriously, Seth and I went out with another couple to the temple and dinner last night, (still so hard to leave Dax), but like 3 different times during dinner we ended up talking about our babies and their bowel habits, love it. It's so funny to think how gross we used to think people were when they would speak about their kids poop, but we've joined the crowd.
I am so happy you are getting out! I can't believe you were out so late...not because you had to leave him(I do really think it is a good idea to have some alone adult time) but because I don't know how I could stay up that late and not be a zombie the next day! You ROCK! How is Jude? Is is a quiet baby? Are you getting any sleep? We can't wait to see you guys! Are you planning to go to the family reunion in March?
I am so proud of you! How did you manage to stay awak until 3 AM? I am impressed!
I love all the pictures they are way cute! I cant believe he is going to be a month old in a few days- sheesh time goes by so fast when they are little! Hope all is going well and you are all doing great- feel free to some visit me at the Ranch I am bored out of my mind and I dont even live here full time yet!!!
Loe you all
Amber
Post a Comment