Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saying goodbyes






We where so lucky to have so many loved ones here at once: We had to say goodbye to Becky and Brynn as they move to Flordia, Renae and family as they go back to North Carolina, Elisha came to see little Jude from Roosevelt, Abby all the way from Seattle, and Ruth (Jude's second Mommy for a while, seriously I owe her big time) as she heads to Texas!! Soooo fun to have everyone here, but so sad when we have to say goodbye. Maybe one day we will have our own little adventure! Thanks everyone for stopping by to see us! 

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I havent seen Jude for several days now! Baby Jude I miss you!

Rachael said...

BTW. I love all the new pics of Jude on your blog. You should put a slide show on it! I will help you!

The Beckstrands said...

Sad! We miss you guys already! Did you get my message that I left on your phone today? I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! It's been crazy trying to get everything unpacked...but we are basically done! Yay! So now we can talk on the phone again! I miss you guys and love you! Give Jude hugs for me! I can't wait for you to come visit us here!

The Beckstrands said...

That picture at the bottom is SO cute! I love him!

Ruth said...

hey, we miss you too!