The other night I was laying in bed and I looked over to see Cole dancing with Jude. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves to be a dad! He is great at it. I have such a beautiful little family, I could not imagine my life any different. It is close to perfect! Last tuesday Jude wasn't feeling very good so Cole gave him a blessing..that was the first night Jude slept FOUR hours!! And the next day he was doing much better.
We are blessing Jude the first sunday in March, for those of you who would like to come you are more then welcome to. It is at 1:00 and we are having a brunch at our house at 11 (before the blessing)
This picture of me and Jude is with our long pajamas. Cole gave me these for a christmas present, I was so excited! I think that they are so funny and cute. I was planning on just taking a picture with them but I ended up sleeping with them too! They where so warm!
Anyway I love my little guy...he is more and more cute everyday!
5 comments:
I love the pj's so cute. I loved spending time with jude yesterday. I have missed him! love you . kiss jude
you are so cute in those! now cole needs a matching pair! haha
You are so cute in those pj's and so does your cutie little baby in his. What a cute pair. I hope to see you all soon. I surely would like to hug both of you.
Congratulations! Jude is such a cute little boy. I just love babies. Don't you just want to sit and hold him all day long?
Those are definately some awesome blessings! Feel blessed that you have a healthy boy too!
We would have come to the blessing, but we will be in Hawaii...hope it is wonderful!
Post a Comment