"Take a sad song and make it better..."
He is so cute!!! And so tiny! I need to come over and see you guys!
I was waiting for more pics. It was worth the wait. He is adorable. I love the cowboy photo shoot.
He is adorable!
Bekah he is beautiful!!! So cute! I love the picture with the guitar... you can see how tiny he is. Adorable! We still need to get together! I hope you're doing okay and adapting to the wonderful life of motherhood! It really is great.
I LOVE BABY JUDE!!
Thanks for letting me play assistant photographer yesterday!
he is so cute bekah, congratulations! i know that your sister is a proud aunt too! take care. April
Oh Bekah, He is beautiful! I cant wait to meet him!
He's amazing! Good job with the photos:-))
Look at him all sprawled out - no wonder he is already moving around...it was so fun to see you guys the other day - hopefully we will again soon!
The one with the boots is our favorite! ha ha Wouldn't that be funny if his feet really were that big!
He is so precious! I loved seeing these pics, so cute. You look good too missy! Love you!
Bekah and Cole Congratulations, he's so beautiful... enjoy being mommy and daddy, I think you three will make beautiful music together!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
He is so cute!!! And so tiny! I need to come over and see you guys!
I was waiting for more pics. It was worth the wait. He is adorable. I love the cowboy photo shoot.
He is adorable!
Bekah he is beautiful!!! So cute! I love the picture with the guitar... you can see how tiny he is. Adorable! We still need to get together! I hope you're doing okay and adapting to the wonderful life of motherhood! It really is great.
I LOVE BABY JUDE!!
Thanks for letting me play assistant photographer yesterday!
he is so cute bekah, congratulations! i know that your sister is a proud aunt too! take care. April
Oh Bekah, He is beautiful! I cant wait to meet him!
He's amazing! Good job with the photos:-))
Look at him all sprawled out - no wonder he is already moving around...it was so fun to see you guys the other day - hopefully we will again soon!
The one with the boots is our favorite! ha ha Wouldn't that be funny if his feet really were that big!
He is so precious! I loved seeing these pics, so cute. You look good too missy! Love you!
Bekah and Cole Congratulations, he's so beautiful... enjoy being mommy and daddy, I think you three will make beautiful music together!
Post a Comment