Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun Videos

 My computer is finally letting me do videos!! Yepee
So here is another one!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Bekah, So I accidently deleted our blog about a week ago and wanted to let you know our new blog address and hopefully I can recover our old one!

http://lifeofkevinandlori.blogspot.com/

Cory & Alli said...

Is that conference in the background? LoL, awesome!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Jude is so adorable. I'm going to the zoo tomorrow but other than that I'm pretty free this week! We should definitely do something... Kjirst too! Just let me know!

Anonymous said...

He's so CUTE! But then again, why should I be surprised about that...I mean, afterall, look at his gorgeous parents...I LOVE his little voice..so sweet!

The Beckstrands said...

OH MY CUTE!!! I am SOOOOO happy that you put some videos on! He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I am obsessed with the cowboy pictures! I miss you SO much!!! Can we please plan when you are coming to visit????

aimee.mcd said...

Bekah, you seriously have the most beautiful baby ever!! I love those pictures! Especially the one with him surrounded by the instruments!! Who takes all your pictures?? I love them!