KeAli'i : the cheif
I think he fits his middle name quiet well!
Over the Easter holiday we went to Las Vegas to spend time with the Barnson family! Jude had tons of fun!! He is 3.5 months and has already been on FOUR plan rides!! Cole's family has a pool at there house and Jude LOVED it, he loved to SPLASH!
! I am loving to be a mommy more and more each day!! Jude is sooo much fun! I know that the older he gets the more fun he is! These pictures are from my new camera by the way!! I am so grateful for my beautiful family.
Cole is such a fun dad and helps me out ALOT!
I am so grateful for my little buddy too, I can't believe that Heavenly Father entrusts me with such a precious life!
Next week we are headed to California to find a place to LIVE! Yep you read right...CALIFORNIA. It will be my first time away from Jude, but he will be in good hands with Cole's mom. KID THEODORE, Cole's band is all moving forward and that means Cali. I have mixed emotions about it, but all in all I think that it is the right thing to do! It would be so sad if we never went to pursue Cole's dream. And I would feel so guilty if I was the one to hold him back. We will just have to adjust. I am excited for the weather and Disney Land though. And finally be able to decorate a cute little place the way I like it!!
10 comments:
So crazy you are moving. We will miss you. We have to do lunch or something before you leave.
he is so cute in the pool! fun that he loves it so much
Jude is so cute, they just grow so fast! I can't believe it's been that long already. I love baby's, and the second one is just as fun as the first. Cali sounds fun, Good Luck.
I can't believe you are moving! You will have such a good time I think to be totally out on your own. I'm excited for you and your family is just so cute!
Your moving!! That's exciting and sad at the same time. I feel like I haven't seen you the last couple of months, I hope things are going well. Jude is such a cutie!
I'm glad you guys got to go on a fun trip! I cannot believe how adorable Jude is... Jayce said Jude the other day, it was pretty clear too! =) We can be friends in Cali! I am super excited!
Hey, I forgot to say that you look absolutely stunning in that Easter Sunday pic! Oh, and so funny that you posted a picture of his feet in the water. That wasn't the one I was talking about earlier. But it's still cute.
Oh yeah, and how'd he do in the plane again?
Moving will be such a good experience for you! Not to mention living by the beach will be a blast! I'm jealous. :) Jude is adorable and you are the cutest mom ever! You will be missed!
Hey guys. Jude is getting so big. Love the pictures-the pool shots are so fun! We hope all is well.
Love,
Chris, Becky, and Brynn
I am sooo out of the loop! I had no idea you are moving!!! When? I will miss seeing you! Man, everyone is moving from the ward! Maybe Mike and I should join in.... I WISH!!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment