Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Utah


We had a great time in Utah we where able to see alot of friends and family, and of course I worked, worked, worked (but got a raise)!!


Kjirst with all of the babies



Sadie and Hudson

Alli, Me, and Kjirst (friends since 5)



COUSINS, COUSINS AND MORE COUSINS


Dad's B-day




3 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

Goodness, I should have made you take another picture, that is NOT a good angle! LoL! At least all the other pics look cute! BTW, it turns out that the reason Sadie was having a hard time eating was because she had an infection in her mouth, I new you were doing fine, just wanted to help!

Ruth said...

Jude looks like he's loving that. But what's going on with Cole's hair? (lol, love you cole!)

And look how cute those babies are! I remember when the three of you were 5 yrs old and making up dances to show us . . . wait a minute, maybe you were 12! LOL

Rachael said...

cute pics! love it!