Cole . . . Twilight? really? with two other guys? is that why you always want bekah to go to girls' night? so you can watch a chick flick in secret? LOL
Poor baby doesn't want to eat that nasty green mush!
And what a cute little dancer. Maybe he can be a background dancer for Kid Theodore.
so cute, I love Jude's dancing. I think it is hillarious they were watching twilight. We should have ya'll over for dinner, when is Cole home around dinner time (I mean what day :)
Busted watching twilight. that's funny. i put it on once and caleb left the room and took a nap... I guess he's not a fan. haha have a safe trip, see you when you get back.
6 comments:
Cole . . . Twilight? really? with two other guys? is that why you always want bekah to go to girls' night? so you can watch a chick flick in secret? LOL
Poor baby doesn't want to eat that nasty green mush!
And what a cute little dancer. Maybe he can be a background dancer for Kid Theodore.
He is so stinkin cute!
LoL, who really likes mushed green beans, though???
so cute, I love Jude's dancing. I think it is hillarious they were watching twilight. We should have ya'll over for dinner, when is Cole home around dinner time (I mean what day :)
Busted watching twilight. that's funny.
i put it on once and caleb left the room and took a nap... I guess he's not a fan. haha
have a safe trip, see you when you get back.
Chris and I were cracking up at that video of Jude eating green beans! So funny!!!
Post a Comment