Just because
Jude is sporting his new "Kid Theodore" shirt that my cute friend made out of a bigger one, he is wearing it in alot of these pics :)
Becky and I took Brynn and Jude to Gardner Village when we where in UT. It was freezing! We had a ton of fun looking at the witches and pumpkins and eating a yummy lunch together. Jude was so content in his stroller (not always the case) I think because it was so cold he didn't want to move. Good thing his outfit was so warm!
Kjirsten's baby Hudson got blessed in Utah while I was there too. I was so happy to be able to go. Cole was going to meet me there but wasn't able to but he made it up with a Dooney and Burke purse...of course he was forgiven quickly :) We had hook ups for the purse! Jude loves little girls, he was so happy to kiss Ella and Sadie (the cute girls in the pics)
The first pic Jude and I are showing off our Kid Theodore shirts, let me know if you want one. The second one was my mom's Bday party! Happy Birthday mom!
Circleville, Utah. Where? Southern Utah. Cole's families Ranch is there. Great Grandma Louise and I took Jude out to see the horses while daddy was gone ALL day moving the cows over the mountain on horse back! You can imagine Cole was sooo sore the next day, especially because he hadn't been on a horse for a while. Jude was so funny with the horses, he only would touch them if his gloves where on. I love this first pic, it's such a cute face, a typical Jude face. He thinks he is so funny!
Vegas. We figured we should stop in Vegas on our way home to see the family. Jude loves piggy back rides with his daddy. It was also Cole's mom's Bday this month so we celebrated with them. Jude is the only grandson on Cole's side of the family, you can imagine how much Grandpa LOVES him :)
Back in Cali. My friend Hillary and I went to go to a story time with our kids, she ended up going to the wrong place :) So we went for Ice Cream afterwards. Jude loved story time but I think he liked the Ice Cream much more! He was SOO funny with it, he attacked it several times! Aren't her kids so cute!
Griffith Park. Arlene, Johanna, Jude, and I went up to see the "Hollywood" sign, take pics, see the beautiful view of the city and have some fun. Johanna took the two pics, she is so good. It makes me want to go take a photography class. I think this pic of Pregnant Arlene is awesome ( I hope you don't care that I put this on Arlene) This is just a few days before she had her baby!
HALLOWEEN
Jude in his adorable Halloween PJ's good morning buddy!
1st choc chip pumpkin cookie. I think he liked it!
Decorating pumpkins (Cole's mom bought this cute shirt for him)
Here we are Cole and I are in LAST min costumes. I went as a Rock Star's wife and Cole was Raulphie from Christmas Story.
Our little chicken
Trick or Treating in the surrounding neighbors. I though it was a good chance to meet them...a few months later!
I know this is so selfish. But I just have to say I bought these leather pants as a JR in high school. EIGHT years ago. Yeah baby they still fit!!! It made my night!
My first apple pie and one of the three batches of pumpkin choc chip cookies I made this week! This apple pie was SOO good. It is my mom's recipe and it was yummy!
Hope you enjoyed traveling through our journey of October! I know it was alot!
11 comments:
Holy big post!!! LOVED IT!!! :) Way cute costumes! I can't believe you fit into 8yr old pants, I'm jealous!
so many cute pics, I am so grossed out by you fitting your jr high pants, lol. (good for you) We missed you guys at the Halloween festivities. I will try to stop by this week if you will be around?
Love all the pictures! Jude has the biggest smile ever. Hilarious. Looks like you had some good halloween activities. Good job on the pie and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
wow so much fun! that little boy loves to be entertained , and it looks like he was well entertained all month , I cant wait to see what you do this month! love you jude bug! xoxox
FUN! I loved looking at all your pictures! What a fun month you guys had! You look way cute in your costumes! When are you coming in town next? Love you!
Jude makes quite the cute little chicken!!
Hope you had a good Halloween! I need to get your recipes!
Hello! No, I did not see these pictures yesterday. I guess your memory (aka Cole) didn't know what he was talking about. LOL
So I love the pictures and I love your explanations and I love you!!! Seeing these just makes me miss you even more than I already do.
And I can fit my jr high pants too . . . NOT!!! Holy cow. You ROCK!!!
Fun! I loved this post. Cute pictures! :)
I love the chicken costume, that's what Dax was last year, so cute!
I made your blog! I feel so special. :) I'm with Tanya...I couldn't fit my calf into my high school pants!!! I weighed about 98 pounds!
Post a Comment