Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spread The Joy!!







These pictures are with Cole's family down in Souther Utah at there Ranch. We where there for Thanksgiving.

Do you like what you hear?? This is Kid Theodore's NEW "Christmas" song!!!

Happy Holidays!! A quick update from the barnsons:


COLE
*Kid Theodore is doing really good, they always have somebody come up to them after a show wanting to be a part of the band or help them in any way they can. They are currently working with a new manger and she seems to be holding up her end of the deal :) They recently recording a fun Christmas song "Halloween for Christmas" and it is very catchy! Cole actually wrote the song a couple of years ago, so it's about time they did something with it!! He still is working a couple of part time jobs but to live in California you need more then that, so we are working that out right now?! Heavenly Father is always blessing us, because honestly I don't know how we have survived this long (financially) Good thing we pay our tithing!

BEKAH
* I just applied for an apartment management job, so we could live for "free rent" so hopefully we get that, I am sure it will keep me very busy:) I love being a mom, Jude is such a fun little boy. It is so fun seeing his cute little personality grow and grow. LA really has so many fun things to do here, and alot of them are free :) He has fun play dates with a little boy named Evan, he is only a month older...I just realized that I am going off on Jude on my little paragraph...I guess that's a mom thing! I am still going to Utah to work every five weeks..that is working out really well, It's so fun to see familiar faces:)

JUDE
*Jude is soooo fun. He is: almost walking (loves his walker), saying "mama, dada, baba and tutu(my mom)"...and saying it at the appropriate times. He LOVES his binky...I keep trying to not give it to him unless in the car or in bed! He knows how to sign "please" He is so cute when he does it, he knows to do it right after we pray. We say "amen" and he automatically does it, it so CUTE. Right now he is mad at me cause I stopped pushing him on his Hippo. His hippo is his walker, and it cleans up toys. Anyway if he stands in it like one of those things from "Mall Cop" he likes to go for a ride. So funny. He knows how to get his way..scream or yell Mama. LOVES to dance and anything to do with music, he gets that from his father. What else....He is into everything, and when we say "No No" he just shakes his head! Loves when Brandon or Gardner come over. He loves to kick the ball, catch and throw the ball. Loves my make up. He copies everything I do, takes the make up brush and brushes his face, I don't think Cole knows that one :) Brushes his teeth just like me, the other day Cole was wiping a mess up and left the towel there so Jude went over to help clean too. He is so fun and cute. The only thing I can complain about is he has been doing waking in the middle of the night for no reason, he is almost one, what is that about??


I hope everyone is having so much fun this season, It's so weird not having snow! I left all SIX bins of Christmas decor in Utah, I am pretty sad about it!

Okay, if you like this song let me know. You Can download for FREE! It's Kid Theodore Christmas present to there fans :) I am trying to spread this song like wild fire, and my goal is to know personally 100 people that I got this song to! So please leave a comment on if you heard it or your friend heard it. So far I have shown Ten people it...so pass it along and "SPREAD THE JOY" Thanks so much!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

5 comments:

Beth said...

Love the song. Love the cute little bums in the red p.j.'s. Jude looks like he's saying "What?", like nothings wrong with your bum hanging out. You look so pretty in the fam pictures. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. When Kelsie is over 3 months we should all get together and go out to eat.

Alisha Johnson said...

So fun to catch up with you guys... I'm glad you figured out the song! Sorry I wasn't much help. We love and miss you... Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Rachael said...

So cute I love love love the bums!

Ruth said...

I'm laughing so hard at that picture!!!

Great song too.

Jenn said...

I love your pictures especially the one with all there cute bums hanging out. haha Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!