We have been LOVING this warm Cali weather, even though we were in jackets one of the days, we kept taking them off (notice Jude in the pics) Cole just got home from a little tour and we were SO happy to have a family day. We went to the Zoo and played at the park in the Zoo, and had a little picnic. It has been a struggle switching Jude over to one nap, sometimes he still takes two. On days like today one nap was great...we have more time to have fun!!
Cole and Jude singing the "Three little monkeys singing in the tree.....along comes Mr. Alligator SNAP that monkey right out of the tree"
Jude trying to ride the Alligator
Jude wanting the Hippo
Dang that binky!! Can someone please explain to my husband that he only gets it in the crib!!!
Snow Leopard...This animal was my favorit this time, he was asleep when we got there but I kept calling him to wake up and finally he did but he was so bugged with me so he kept walking around in circles..sorry dude my baby wanted to see you
Pink Flamingos
Monkeys
New $3 sand toys!!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! That is what I miss about living in California, there was always something fun to do.
Fun! You guys are such a cute lil family. I love the pictures
Sounds like you guys had a great time. And you look so beautiful Bekah! Love you all!!!
WOW! Your baby has turned into a little boy! He's so big...and SO adorable. Cute pics from the zoo:]
Bek your family is soooo cute I miss you!!! I need your number email me kgpancheri@yahoo.com
love ya!!
Post a Comment