We are alive and well, just been super busy!
I have been playing the roll of a full time mother, full time apartment manager, part time Esthetician in Cali, part time Esthetician in Utah! WOW!!! My poor son! So to make a long boring story short I traveled to Utah for a year now continuing on working with my clients! And after a year of trying to balance everything, I decided something had to give. So as sad as it was I no longer am making the commute every 5 weeks to UT....for my family and my marriage :)
On those good days we took lots of pictures of Jude.......
CREAM SODA
umm..what is this!
That was delicious!!
(signing) PLEASE with a little whine...give me more!
Hiked up to the "Hollywood" sign
I love this picture of my Boys
My Cousins came down to DisneyLand, so we decided to meet them for Dinner...we didn't actually go into the park but we still took our pics! Geeks!!
Aunt Linda and Family
Me and Crystal
Fun little BOYS playdate....girls ARE included, but there wasn't any :)
Boating at Lake Mead with Daddy and Barnson Family
Feeding Papa Lynn Ice
At the Zoo with TuTU
Flirting already!!
Jude's friend's Bday party
Americana Shopping center with Johanna (and Arlene)
Hoped you enjoyed the pics, we will just wait out the storm to see where the wind takes us next.....
Bekah
3 comments:
Aww, I miss that cute boy!
Where the wind takes you next? Does that mean you might not be staying in Cali? Or you might be going to another tourist spot instead of the zoo or Disneyland? :)
Missing you three!
Looks like you are having some good times in Cali! Miss your face!
Post a Comment