Fourth of July:
Wake up
Get Ready
Go to Church earlier to pre-pare for lesson (you read that right)
Church
Nap (Jude napped I prepared for the night)
Wake up (I think Cole, Mr. Ants pants, woke him up)
Drive to Marina Del Rey (a beach)
Drive
Drive .....1 hour in traffic
Look for Parking
Look for Parking
Look for Parking
Look for Parking....an HOUR later.....
Find Parking ($17.00...b.t.w.) (grateful for dvd player for this little trip!)
Have A BLAST at the beach with Ryan and Johanna, E.R. (another band) and Ryan's Brother's family!!!!!
Tag
Red Rover
Swimming (just Cole, I was too cold, and Jude was to scared)
Ice Cream
Take Out
Cuddles
Fire Works!!
All though it was such a fun night I will ALWAYS be in UTAH for the Fourth of July!! LOVE< LOVE< LOVE carnivals, parades, rides, cotton candy etc. and I missed it so much this year!!!!
2 comments:
Oh man, you're almost here in time for the 24th parades/carnivals! Oh well, I'm excited to see you either way!
I would switch you for the beach. Seriously. We'll do a house swap for a week. You can live here and we'll live in Cali. Sounds good? Sounds good:)
Post a Comment