It was so fun in July we were able to go as a family to a big family reunion. Megan came from Italy, with little Pete, as well as Pasquale coming for a few days, Ruth came from Texas, Renae and family came form North Carolina, and my little family from Cali...(well not from, just currently living, we will not claim being from here)
Anyway we did SOOOOO much while we were in Utah, it was actually a little crazy! But of course SO MUCH FUN!!!
how we miss our family.......
The Mcquiveys House
These are my Ohana from my mom's side, they are like another set of grandparents for me! And my cute cousin Kea, I used to babysit her!! My I am getting OLD!!!
Look MoM!! A HUGE bear!!!!
Out with Bestie, Becky @ Olive Garden (of course)
Baby Halle's blessing day, Brian's new baby..
ALL the sisters...
Pool Party for the three boys..
Of course there was 2 pools, but they all had to be together..
Chicken Fights after Annalynn's Baptism
Papa Rick and Italain Pete
Our little Family, Yes coordinating
Annalyn, the princess for her big baptism day!
My two sisters! I love them!
A FUN swimming place, we do NOT have those here!!!!!
Jude and baby James! (LJ and Jill's baby!)
Just getting my Hair Cut...no biggie, LOVES Michelle, she gives him Diet Coke for hair cutting days..
1 comment:
I can't believe Brian has another baby already. Crazy. Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment