
This is such a fun tag. I usually don't do tags but i thought this one was worth the while.
1. Go to your fourth folder ( i don't have folders bc of the apple, so i skipped this part)
2. Choose your fourth picture
3. post and explain
So this is really funny because this picture is really old. I cleaned out all of my pictures actually and put them all on disks so there would be more room on the computer for Cole's music. But then I thought I would make a wedding album on my computer and put all of my wedding pictures back on. Anyway this is a really dumb picture, i think that is what makes this game so fun. It is me showing off these boots that i wore (borrowed) when I came out of the temple. It was 8 degrees outside so i also had leggings on :) Anyway, I tag you if you read this!! I know who you are....come on it only takes a min. And if you do, please let me know so i can come and look on yours!
2 comments:
yeah! you played , its so cute!
I didn't know yu wore those boots. They were cute. What a cutie! Love,
Grandmere
Post a Comment