Monday, December 29, 2008

JUDE KE'ALI'I BARNSON


JUDE KE'ALI'I BARNSON WAS BORN TODAY AT 1:27AM HE IS 6 LBS 20 INCHES AND A BEAUTIFUL BABY! BOTH MOMMY AND BABY ARE DOING GREAT!

WE HAVE THE BEST PICTURES ON BEKAHS CAMERA, WE WILL POST THOSE SOON!

13 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute.

Amber said...

Aww, he is precious! Congrats Bekah and Cole!!!

Mililani said...

We love you three. I wish we were there to share in the joy. He will be over a year old when we see him and hold him. I already love him. Me Kealoha pumehana, Aunty Mili

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats! He is adorable!

Cory & Alli said...

He's so cute! And he shares his birthday with Cory! Hope you're feeling well! Congratulations!

Maria said...

Yay! Congratulations. We are so happy for you. He is just perfect! Love you guys!

Jenn said...

He's perfect. Congrats he is so cute. Hope your feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Baby Jude is SO beautiful, but are we surprised?? Congratulations! i hope you are doing well and can't wait for more pictures:-))

Shelbi McCormick said...

Congrats! He is Darling! I cant wait to meet him! Good job guys:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Beth said...

Yeah the new baby has arrived! Congrats new Mommy and Daddy! Crazy!

Bekah B. said...

Thanks Rach for posting this but his name is Jude KeAli'i Barnson...Love you...
More pics to come

Karli said...

Congratulations!! I want to see some more pictures! Or, I want to see him in person! :)