1. He is a cuddle bug, I think that might be why it is so hard to have him sleep in his own crib..he loves to be held! The first day at the hospital is when it started..he would start to get fussy and if you just put your hand on him, he would be just fine!
2. He thinks he can walk. If you sit down when he doesn't want you to, he will literally stand up on you and talk to you..i think he is saying "STAND UP, cause i can't yet!"
3. He really is so strong! He can hold his head up already and if you are not careful he will head butt you!
4. Loves to learn..he is always looking around, loves to be talked to, talk back, stares at EVERYTHING!!
5. He thinks he is so funny..he laughs at himself all of the time! He thinks that it is really funny when he is laying on my legs and kicks me..i'll say "ouch" and he will laugh and laugh and laugh.
6.I am so scared that he is having a little bit of OCD..he would get that from me. He likes things a certain way..like his hands have to be out of his blanket no matter what. The other day I tried to wrap him up extra tight and he still managed to get his little fingers up and out..it was so funny.
I am so blessed to have such a GREAT baby, he makes being a mother so fun! I love him so much!!
3 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute , I love that little boy. kiss him for me.
I think you are a great MOM!!! I think it's so funny how much personality he has already!! I don't think I have seen a baby smile that big ever!! I think that's a sign of a good MOM and DAD!! Keep up the good work.
By the way, training him to sleep will be the best think in your life if you can get through it! Good luck!!
I am so glad you are writing all these things on here- since i can't be there to see him :-( I can't wait to see him in June! He already sounds like he is growing up SO much! I love you guys!
Post a Comment