Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FUNNY FACES






So Jude is 7 weeks now, and he gets more and more fun every day! He has started to do funny faces...smiles, laughs, and all sorts of fun things. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love him so much! He is a true Barnson with his tongue always sticking out!

14 comments:

Rachael said...

he is so dang cute! I those pics.

Rachael said...

i love those pics! lol

Mililani said...

I'm hugging Jude in spirit. Sooooo cute.

Quela said...

What a cute little guy! I love the fun pics.

BAWC said...

i love that he is smiling :) what a cutie.

Ruth said...

Oh my gosh! i love these!!! can't wait to see him in March. sad i can't make it to his blessing.

Chita said...

He is absolutely so cute!!! What a beautiful smile!

Amber said...

He is so so cute! I'm so glad I got to see you guys last weekend! I saw another married friend with a baby while I was there and went home wanting babies!

Alisha Johnson said...

I love his smile... I'd like to claim that I was the first to be able to tickle him! =)

Rachael said...

cute cute cute pics of the little man!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO cute...what a beautiful little face. Your mom has gorgeous grandchildren:-))

The Beckstrands said...

Oh my gosh Bekah! He is SOOOO cute! I miss him so much! And I miss you so much too! I can't wait to see you in June! Jude just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Tell him I love him!

Unknown said...

Probably the most adorable series of photos ever put on the internet.

-Brandon

The Beckstrands said...

Chris here. I just wanted to stop in and see your cute little boy. Yup, he's still cute! We miss you guys.